Learn the basic to professional level concepts of Web & Mobile Application Security in this “Advanced Application Security” course.
The digital world is advancing day by day in order to fulfill our requirements. We explore a variety of Web & Mobile applications, due to which general users are becoming the target of malicious elements. Hackers are eager to find and exploit vulnerabilities within applications to gain access to customer data. This can lead to data breaches and several cyber-attacks. In this course, you will get the knowledge of how to protect your applications from cyber-attacks and avoid negative user experiences to strengthen the trust of customers.
Choose your own comfortable learning experience.
- Complete set of live-online training sessions recorded videos.
- Learn technology at your own pace.
- Get access for lifetime.
- Latest version videos guaranteed.
Live Virtual Training
- Live demonstration of features and practical’s.
- Schedule your sessions at your comfortable timings.
- Instructor led training with practical lab sessions.
- Real time projects and certification guidance.
- Choose mode that best suits your convenience, time, and budget from Self-Paced, Live Instructor-led Online, or Classroom modes
- Engage in complete practical demonstration, discussions, and exercises based on practical use cases
- Have a schedule that is convenient as per your work schedule and time zone
- Gain industry insights during the training delivered by industry experts
- Customize the course scope as per your project requirements
- Gain complete guidance on obtaining a certification
Who Should Take This Class?
- Web developers
- SOC analysts
- Intermediate level
- Penetration testers
- DevOps engineers
- Network engineers
- Security architects
- Security enthusiasts
- Anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level
30 Day Lab Access
Option to extend hacking lab access for 30 days after the class
Wide Range of Challenges
Real world challenges from Authentication issues to RCE, SSRF, XXE and more
The labs are continuously developed to include latest exploits and tools.